Thanks when I move the entityengine page to doc book will add this explanation.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 12/5/2010 2:40 AM:
Hi BJ,

There is actually an Employment entity in HumanRes so the hasTable field
must be "Y" in this case because
partyRelationshipTypeId="EMPLOYMENT" exists and there is an Employment
entity.

Also note that at the end of the explanation there is this sentence:
"There are variations on this pattern for certain entities, but
this description is generally applicable in this data model." I guess
it's one of the "specific case" since there is no other
entities
prefixed by "PartyRelationship" (no PartyRelationshipAttribute which
would be used in conjunction with PartyRelationshipTypeAttr to
actually *extent* PartyRelationship). In other word the Extensibilty
pattern is not completly used here (or not at all?). This
section has always troubled my mind. I wonder if it's not because 2
concepts are mixed there. In other and simpler words you can use
an EntityType entity to describe an Entity without extending it (ie
adding virutal colums to it by using the EntityAttribute/EntityTypeAttr
couple)

HTH

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/General+Entity+Overview

I am confused about hasTable=
EntityType is used to describe an Entity. A given EntityType can
inherit features from a parent EntityType if one is specified in
the parentTypeId field of a given EntityType instance. If a table is
associated with a given EntityType instance that has the same
name as the entityTypeId field value then the hasTable field should
have the value 'Y', otherwise it should have the value 'N'. A
description field is provided for a short description of an EntityType
instance.

Now I found
<PartyRelationshipType description="" hasTable="Y" parentTypeId=""
partyRelationshipName="Employee"
partyRelationshipTypeId="EMPLOYMENT" roleTypeIdValidFrom=""
roleTypeIdValidTo=""/>

but no other enteries for partyRelationshipName="Employee" or
partyRelationshipTypeId="EMPLOYMENT"

any clarification would appreciated.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com