Hi Jacques,

I tried with type int, but ended up with the below mentioned error.

ERROR: Could not complete the Create a list with information on payment due
dates and amounts for the invoice
[file:/home/naveen/workspace/ofbiz.10.04/applications/accounting/script/org/ofbiz/accounting/payment/PaymentServices.xml#getInvoicePaymentInfoList]
process [Illegal argument calling method to execute named getMonthStart:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch] (Error getting
value from the database for display of field [invoiceItemTypeId] on form
[invoiceItems]:

Regards,
Naveen.