From: "Shereen" <sheri_ash...@hotmail.com>
Hi all
I've a question please genereally in the lookup forms
when I go to make a lookup on the party or a product the ofbiz goes and
finds the name if that party or that product and put beside the field shaded
with yellow colour how it does that??
what's the function or method it uses?

See function ajaxAutoCompleter(areaCsvString, showDescription) in selectall.js and follow showDescription, not the easiest part of OFBiz

Jacques

Another question I want to do a customization in the request screen so that
when the employee chooses a customer preferred currency of that customer is
loaded automatically in the currency field
does anyone have suggestion on how this could be done?  Can I relate it to
the code that gets the name of the party after I look it up to get the
currency too and if that's applicable how to refresh the page? after such
information