Actually the main problem is in the screen Edit Request
when I go to create request I choose customet and then I should choose
fullFul contact mech Id using the lookup button and it's expected that I'll
get a list of the available contact mechanisms of that client but that
doesn't happen and I got emtyp list.
 this is the important part in the custRequestForms

 <field name="fulfillContactMechId">
            <lookup target-form-name="LookupPreferredContactMech"
target-parameter="fromPartyId"/>
        </field>

as you see the fromPartyId is used as target parameter to the
LookupPreferredContactMech but Actually this parameter seems to be
incorrectly received because I get an empty list.
what I did as a test is that I went to LookupPreferredContactMech and put
the partyId myself for example DemoCustomer and everything worked find I got
a list of all possible contact mechanisms for this party so I'm asking how
to receive it correctly?
 can anyone check with me the code in LookupPreferredContactMech

I'll put it anyway
<screen name="LookupPreferredContactMech">
        <section>
            <actions>
                <property-map resource="MarketingUiLabels"
map-name="uiLabelMap" global="true"/>
                <set field="titleProperty"
value="PageTitlePreferredContactMech"/>
                <set field="contactListTabButtonItem"
value="ContactListCommEvent"/>
                <set field="labelTitleProperty"
value="PageTitlePreferredContactMech"/>
                <set field="title"
value="${uiLabelMap.PageTitlePreferredContactMech}"/>
                <set field="donePage" from-field="parameters.DONE_PAGE"
default-value="/marketing/control/ListContactLists"/>
                <set field="partyId" from-field="parameters.parm1"/>
                <set field="entityName" value="PartyAndContactMech"/>
                <set field="searchFields" value="[contactMechId, partyId,
infoString, paToName, paAddress1]"/>
            </actions>
            <widgets>
                <decorator-screen name="LookupDecorator"
location="component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml">
                    <decorator-section name="search-results">
                        <include-form name="ListPreferredContactMech"
location="component://marketing/widget/ContactListForms.xml"/>
                    </decorator-section>
                </decorator-screen>
            </widgets>
        </section>
    </screen>
it seems there's something wrong in this
                <set field="partyId" from-field="parameters.parm1"/>
when I hard coded it it worked
also in the previous version it was "parameters.parm0"
I've tried lots of things for example "parameters.fromPartyId"

does anyone have a clue?
where can I study the code of the target-parameter and how to send and
receive it?