Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
please put the data in the demo so it can be looked at exactly like you have it.
this is the only way we can be sure we are dealing with the same situation.

send us a note once you have done this.
remember the demo gets redone ever so often so look to see if it is just a few
hours up.

http://monitoring.apache.org/status/
ofbiz-vm.apache.org

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Shereen sent the following on 1/2/2011 10:44 PM:

Hi
Thanks for your reply Freeman Actually I know that the lookup uses this
entity But the situation with me isn't like this
I'm using my local copy and the entity isn't empty and yet the lookup
doesn't work but when I put the name the customer hard coded  and put
demoCustomer for example it works
The main problem is that the target parameter from the the EditRequest to
the targeted look up form
That's the main problem I think
If anyone has time please can he/she check the target parameter and how it's
received ? I've failed to fix it
Thanks for all of you