Thank a lot for your answer
I'm really lost in shopping cart classes
Could you please give me any guidelines how to study specifically the
delegators used regarding the shopping cart
or generally how can I  get to learn this.
Things have been much easier when I used the minilang.
even sometimes when using the java I used to make genericValue objects
specify the entity and make the CRUDs operations
but in case this cartItem objects hasn't been yet in the database so I'm
missing this level.
I don't know where the part that corresponds to the part of GenericValue
objects and these staff
can you provide me with any links or even files from the code itself to
learn and understand thanks a lot