click and double click is a function 0f the client (browser).
anything on your machine that may effect cpu or the timers, can cause this behavior.
on thing on a windows machine is when there is use of the virtual  memory.
you can verify this by unloading everything till you running in real memory only.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Mike sent the following on 2/6/2011 3:28 PM:
Thanks Jacques.

OK:  Using FF. It seems to occur on my own local trunk (more often),
but I also observe it on Apaches trunk demo as well, but not as often:
   To reproduce, alternate between these two links, with a delay
between clicks (say 10 seconds).

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProduct?productId=GZ-1006-1
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProduct?productId=GZ-1006-2

It doesn't always happen.  You may have to do it for 5 mins or so.
When it occurs, the right side (product info) is blank. I suspect that
to has to do with the cache, but I have to proof.  It may be that the
reason it occurs less frequently on the public demo is maybe the cache
is being refreshed more often from multiple people accessing it.  The
test may work better on a local, quiescent system.

Thanks

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 1:59 AM, Jacques Le Roux