for some reason my svn history show build.xml has not changed since 09
I know it has been change recently.
you can load it back with
./ or .\ ant  download-PG-JDBC

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Mike sent the following on 2/13/2011 10:49 AM:
I see what happened.

In build.xml, someone added a new "clean-downloads", under
"clean-all", which somehow targets these two jar files (only):

            <fileset dir="framework/base/lib" includes="cobertura-*.jar"/>
             <fileset dir="framework/entity/lib/jdbc"
includes="postgresql-*.jar"/>

Why?  I always run "clean-all" to clean things up, logs, cache, tmp
files, etc..  I wouldn't think that downloaded jar files that I had to
manually install should be blown away.  I also downloaded
mysql-connector-java-3.0.17-ga-bin.jar a long time ago, placed it in
that same directory and it's still there.