I assume you'r familiar with how a html form works, how we can use it to submit data to any url.

You will need to add the same form in your email template, for which you will need to follow the same path as suggested by Pranay.

On Monday 28 February 2011 02:22 PM, Hardik Handa wrote:
I am not asking for email options, all i ask is to add to cart using html.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pranay Pandey [mailto:pranay.pan...@hotwaxmedia.com]
Sent: 28 February 2011 PM 02:18
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Cc: Pranay Pandey
Subject: Re: HTML page with add to cart

Have you explored ProductStoreEmaiSetting and checked how it works? You need to
check the process first and the general templates which are sent to customers
from OFBiz like order confirm, order change etc. notifications. Different email
notifications are associated with product store from where you can get the idea
of setting up email templates in OFBiz.

Thanks&  Regards
--
Pranay Pandey