Jacques,

I am having some issues with findProductById webservice. I didn't try
another services yet. The problem is with JAXB used through axis2. I saw a
similar issue on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3385 but
not sure if it's related to binding as well.

The reason I want to export these services on the demo, is to make it easier
to test the
service and to get support from apache axis2 community.

I need the service and the wsdl. It will be enough to set export="true".

Thank you for looking into this.