I've been trying to wing it with minilang, it seems pretty straight
forward...but I ended up with a situation where I could either go with
minlang recursion (no clue how to handle the ins and outs) or a bsh
script, since the function I need is already defined in a java class
I'm trying to go with the latter.

The method I wish to use requires a delegator as an argument, how
would I provide this from within a minilang script?
Also is it possible to set a field field="field" from-field="declared
inside" <call-bsh></call-bsh> tag.(see example)

fragment:

<!--The objective here is to look up the CustRequestRole entity of roleTypeId:
                                        CONTACT, to get the contact partyId so
it's email address can be used if
                                        there is none on the account -->
                                <if-empty field="parameters.sendTo">
                                        <call-bsh>
                                                String contactPartyId =

com.opensourcestrategies.crmsfa.cases.UtilCase.getCasePrimaryContactPartyId(delegator,
                                                custRequestId));
                        </call-bsh>
                                        <set field="getEmail.partyId"
from-field="contactPartyId" />
                                        <call-service
service-name="getPartyEmail"
                                                in-map-name="getEmail">
                                                <result-to-field
result-name="emailAddress" field="parameters.sendTo" />
                                        </call-service>
                                </if-empty>

Justin
Venture-Net Research & Development