Hello,

I have a problem on the "sslprotocol" parameter in the ofbizcontainer.xml
file in ofbiz release09.04.
So my catalina webserver is not starting because of this "protocol" error
after installing a certificate for ssl.

Can anyone check my parameters in this part of the file.

<!-- SSL connector attributes -->

<property name="sSLImplementation"
value="org.ofbiz.catalina.container.SSLImpl"/>

<property name="algorithm" value="RSA"/>

<!-- the clientAuth to "want" in order to receive certs from the client;

note that this isn't set this way by default because with certain browsers

(like Safari) it breaks access via HTTPS, so until that problem is fixed

the default will be false -->

<property name="clientAuth" value="false"/>

<property name="keystoreFile" value="framework/base/config/cert.txt"/>

<property name="keystorePass" value="*******"/>

<property name="keystoreType" value="PKCS12"/>

<property name="sslProtocol" value="TLS"/>

<property name="ciphers" value=""/>

Thanks for helping me.,

Heidi

--