Hi All
I want to install products that have default prices in different currency
fto USD
For example I want to install product1 that have the default price = 20 EGP
I want to create a quote and add this product as a quote Item but actually
the quote unit price is not correctly calculated and sometimes it returns 0
How can the ofbiz handle a case where the quote is In Euro and the product
prices are in EGPs for example
has anyone experience the same or similar problem?
I know there might not be any currency conversion but at least is there a
problem in attaching a product to quote item where the product and the quote
have different currencies?

Thanks in advance