Hi All
I want to ask something about calenders is workeffort
First of all Can Create more than calender per user login?
when I go to workeffort then calender section
I want to create different calenders

Assume the case that I have a school where there are for example different
teachers and different labs to be used and such things so I need multiple
calenders

is there any suggestions how can I manage this?

I know that I can add other parties to calender as calender attendee, so as
far as I'm correct that role is all over the calender not a certain event
correct?
and if I added someone as a calender attendee this means that the events
will automatically be added to his/her calender?
Thanks in advance