Dear All,

Greetings of the day.

I had come down here after falling under a pretty strange situation. I am in
a fix now.
Firstly i would make you aware with what have i done so far.

I had developed an separate module that will reside at the merchant's end
with no relation to the deployed application at webserver (have different
database & are  not synched). This module is basically meant for collecting
the payments for the products & collecting the items themselves that are
reserved online making some partial payment.

So here this module on arrival of any customer triggers an http request to
the deployed server & in turn gets the order detail based on the some search
criteria. It will only return Reservable Orders this is made sure earlier.

The collection of payment is done with Yes pay with no associativity with
POS terminal. The payment is getting passed to the Yes pay & the response is
even received from the same ie. Yes pay.

Also if order contains more then 1 products they can be collected
individually from the store by making the payments differently that in turn
increases another payment method for the order.

Here is where the concern lies, now i wish to revert back the changes to the
Remote server database as it is entirely different from local database & is
not in sync as well. I mean to say that now on the basis of the response
received from Yes pay, now i wish to add the Payment Method to the order, i
need to alter the status of the item collected from store, wish to manage
the inventory etc etc.. ie all what happens on booking an order to shipping
it to the customer. i need to reflect back those changes back to the remote
server.

Wish to know what are the changes am i supposed to make for this
implementation. Like what are the entities that might be altered. Is there
any implementation pre-done to support such attribute. I am having a plan to
combine all the services that are to be called under one single method. Is
it really possible to take several payments for any particular order. How
would i manage the repetitive payments made for the same order. Do i need to
accommodate another entity for it?

Desperately seeking your valuable suggestions for this implementation. Also
it is not associated with POS, as pos is going to be an separate component
that would be handled separately.

If still there is some concern in understanding my concern, or if you wish
to have any additional detail for the same then kindly let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Hope to read from you very soon.

--
Best Regards,
Vivek Jadiya