This is starting to sound to me like user permissions that can be customised to
show or hide functions? Then it can be customised if a organisation wants to or
left default.
Rather than beginner, intermediate and full it would be role based e.g.
Warehouse Picker, Warehouse Packer, PO Creator, PO Approver, Product Manager
etc.

Sam