This isn't a very tough problem, it always has three parts:

1. authenticate the user
2. authorization that the user has access to the resource
3. if all is well, stream the resource to the client, otherwise blow up

The trick comes in #2 with what qualifies as authorization, and that will vary
in different circumstances. Sometimes you just want to associate the user with
an order, or with a content resource through an order, or with...

-David