Even better indeed, thanks Varun, done

Jacques

From: "varun bhansaly" <vbhans...@gmail.com>
Thanks Jacques, that was helpful indeed.
Though I came across this very helpful guide here -
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBENDUSER/apache-ofbiz-business-setup-guide.html#ApacheOFBizBusinessSetupGuide-PayflowProPaymentSetup

<https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBENDUSER/apache-ofbiz-business-setup-guide.html#ApacheOFBizBusinessSetupGuide-PayflowProPaymentSetup>I've
tried the steps & they work fine.
May be update the link in the FAQ section to point to this URL.

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 1:23 PM, Jacques Le Roux <