this is still doable as long as the the code the MCA calls works across
the tenants and each tenant has a different to address for each tenant.
 this is custom code, because of looking for a To address then lookiong
for contactmechics, you can use the original code and modify it.
since this is a system run code and can not be modified from users it is
safe to run across tenants.

Carsten Schinzer sent the following on 6/23/2011 7:17 AM: