As BJ mentioned there are some techniques in OFBiz already for this. My
favorite is using the form widget and the CSV output it supports (pretty easy
to configure the columns, can also be used for visual display/etc). A plain FTL
template also works well (especially with the <#t> and <#lt> tags to trim
whitespace).

-David