The reference is
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Run+OFBiz+under+outside+Application+Servers
If it does not work maybe you use a newer version and there are new problems to
solve...

Jacques

Zongming Guo wrote:
Hi

I have tried to deploy ofbiz in Jboss and Tomcat as some document, but failed
to deploy on the two application server.
Can you guide me how to deploy? Or any new deployment document? Thanks in
advance.

Best Regards
Zong-ming

________________________________
The information contained in this email may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action on the
contents of this information may be unlawful. If you
have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify
us immediately. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states
otherwise. IDBS takes no responsibility for any
computer virus which might be transferred by way of this email and recommends
that you subject any incoming E-mail to your own
virus checking procedures. We may monitor all E-mail communication through our
networks. If you contact us by E-mail, we may
store your name and address to facilitate communication.