you will have to modify the sample code for affiliates commissions if
you want to use that.
I suggest you read the InvoicesServices.createCommissionInvoices to
understand what has to be completed to run the service.

you can go to webtools and find the service then setup the scheduled run
from there. you can look at the code that run the service in the
webtools to complete the code for the page.

if you want it automatic schedules service then use one of the current
code as a template.

Carlos Guzman sent the following on 8/27/2011 11:18 AM: