Seems that did not get its way, forwarding...

Jacques

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
To: <user@ofbiz.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: Page Push/Following...Push URL...Follow session

Obviously, we have 2 solutions here:
1.Remove the features
2. Implement it

This is there for years and nobody seems to be interested, so if nobody disagree, yes I think we could remove it. I would rather recommend to comment it out then... (lesson told and learned from David...). A Jira+patch would be OK with me...

Jacques

From: "Wai" <bzb.of...@gmail.com>
The screen you referred to,
component://party/widget/partymgr/VisitScreens.xml#FindVisits, does not
exist.
From what I see, 9.04 and the trunk as it relates to "Page Push/Following"
functionality have not changed.  It is still partially implemented.

As mentioned, the ofbiz trunk still allows a user to specify input for this
functionality.  Even though it doesn't do much.

I would suggest removing the "Page Push/Following" prompts from the UI.  If
there's no objections, I'll create an issue in jira to have it removed from
the UI.

As a reference, that page is accessed via
https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/visitdetail?visitId=11111.