From: "Pierre Smits" <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
This should be doable with ofbiz as well. I will look through JIRA to see if
a issue has been created and if not I will create one.

Regards,

Pierre

2011/10/17 Anne <a...@cohsoft.com.au>

Hi

Only a partial answer, I'm afraid.

You need to set the content-disposition header. Google gave this page
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260519 which shows the syntax.

I haven't looked at how you might do this with OfBiz.

Cheers,
Anne.

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/