you will see a externalLoginKey=EL32757843547
this is time sensitive but is the mechanism for going between application.
if your on a intranet not internet you lengthen the timeout.
also look up
<xs:attribute name="target-type" default="intra-app">
read the widge-*.xsd for documentation.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 10/26/2011 1:21 PM: