(in bottom backend)

From: "Atul Vani" <atul.v...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Yea, working fine now, I was talking about demo-stable and demo-trunk servers though.

On Saturday 26 November 2011 01:29 PM, Hans Bakker wrote:
Trunk is working fine from here...

perhaps:

1. download a new version.
2. ./ant run-install
3. ./startofbiz.sh

and try again?

Regards,
Hans

On 11/26/2011 01:04 PM, Atul Vani wrote:
Hello All,

I got this error when I tried catalog and facility application on stable and trunk servers:-

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen [component://commonext/widget/CommonScreens.xml#ApplicationDecorator]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error calling service with name getLastSystemInfoNote: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Cannot locate service by name (getLastSystemInfoNote) (Error calling service with name getLastSystemInfoNote: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Cannot locate service by name (getLastSystemInfoNote))

--
Thanks&  Regards
Atul Vani