Hi,
I am trying to write some OFBiz report using BIRT.
I installed the INDINGO release of Eclipse and then the BIRT package.

The version of the BIRT package I got is 3.7.1 but the rtpdesign files
generated with this tool does not seem to be compatible with the BIRT
engine that is embedded into OFBiz (version 2.6).

I got this error when I simply open and save again one of the OFBiz OOTB
provided .rptdesign files.

Nov 26, 2011 2:12:39 PM
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportEngineHelper
getReportDesignHandle
SEVERE: invalid design file <stream>

I tryed to install an older BIRT package into Eclipse INDINGO but the
oldest available to install is version 3.7.0 whish I guess would give the
same problem.

Has anybody any advice to solve the problem?
What is the OFBiz BIRT compatible report development toolchain ?

Thank you,
Bruno Busco