Hello David,

Actually, such could make it's way to the help documents being provided online.

I am fully with you, that a lot of fuzzy writing is on this (and other) trails.
It should be clear to everyone that the common grounds are in the Data Model
book.

The second issue is for sure with tranlations, as in DE the same is the case as
with NL: Vendor and Supplier are translated to the same term, which obviously
makes it very difficult to keep the two concepts separate.

I shall take a look at the german translations an d make sure they will be
separated. I recommend the same for any other language translation where the
two, vendor and supplier, fall into the same translated term. (Heidi, is that
you for NL? Or are you still confused? Let me know and I can assist with the
Label files)

As for the first issue I shall review the online help documents and update if
necessary.

Kind regards

Carsten

Gesendet mit BlackBerry® Webmail von Telekom Deutschland