They would not be suppliers or vendors. A Vendor would be a party
selling stuff through the system. If they are not customers of your
company, then no they wouldn't be customers either.

What you call them depends on how the company interacts with them. When
I do analysis I document each part of a business process in terms of
actor and action because it is often confusing or misleading to leave
one or the other out.

In this case, what are these retail stores doing? How do they interact
with your company? Or, do they not interact with your company and you
just want information so that others can interact with your company (ie
"Customer searches for retail store").

Again based on your short description, so far the more accurate term
seems to be "Retail Store", but how you model that in OFBiz depends on
what the business process looks like (ie it could be a Party, a
Facility, or both... or perhaps something else entirely, or
Party/Facility combined with custom extensions).

-David