Hi all,

I'd been searching through google but not having luck with the issue. The
scenario is that I need to display a drop-down that is disabled by default,
and then having another drop-down that will enabled it back if a certain
option is being selected.

I'd managed to done the hard part by using the event and action attributes
in the field tag to set the drop-down to disabled or enabled. However, i'm
having problem to set the drop-down to be disabled by default.

Is there any simple attribute in drop-down to set the disabled = true or
false just like the text or hidden field?

Thanx
FooShyn