Thanx for pointing me to there. It is not exactly what i needed as i need
complete the creation within one service call.

However being in the order module i manage to find that the shopping cart
has similar things that what i needed to code for. It seems like by using
Java events i would be able to filter all the parameters before i call the
service. Will give it a shot.

Thanx again for the prompt reply!

FooShyn