On 18/02/2012 18:37, Nick Rosser wrote:
To be honest we've been so busy building the platform that we've not given this
a great deal of consideration. Ultimately there are no restrictions, we are
looking for feedback and more importantly adopters. I guess this would
ultimately put it under the apache open source licensee, or something very
similar, very open, with adopters permitted to do whatever they want with what
we've done, make local extensions, make contributions back to us, etc.

Over the next few weeks we'll look not this some more and make it more official.

Best regards,

Nick Rosser
nros...@salmonllc.com
516.901.1720