Hello Jacques,

I have the problem on my http://www.olagos.eu   release 09.04. (which
i never updated).  .... only modified.

If i want to reproduce the problem on the demo tomorrow morning for example:
http://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/control/main
then i have to be able to delete one Gizmo product from for example
the search category which is not possible on it. I tested it.

If you can delete one Gizmo product in the category_search1 category,
i should be able to test the problem on that server.

Regards,
Heidi

>>> http://www.olagos.com
>>> http://www.olagos.be