Dear Len / Nick / Jacques / cc All
        I've just tested < BigFish eCommerce Platform > deploys on OFBIZ trunk
( 2012/03/02 ) . Here is result:

        Class: com.osafe.services.ImportServices
        Locate: ofbiz/hot-deploy/osafe/src/com/osafe/services/
        Row 157: ModelDataFileReader
reader=ModelDataFileReader.getModelDataFileReader(definitionUrl); compile
failed because no catch Exception

        After catch Exception, successfully compile and i can startofbiz
successfully, too.
        Here you can see : http://222.255.37.21:8080/osafe/  : Nice Front-end.
And error raises when click to Product Detail ( ex:
http://222.255.37.21:8080/osafe/control/eCommerceProductDetail?productId=100077&productCategoryId=ACTIVE
 )
        https://222.255.37.21:8443/osafe-admin/  : Backend failed immediately
after login:
                Error in request handler:
                Exception: org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException
                Message: Error rendering screen
[component://osafeadmin/widget/AdminScreens.xml#
                adminHome]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running
Groovy script at
                location
[component://osafeadmin/webapp/osafeadmin/WEB-INF/actions/dashboard/da
                shboard.groovy] (SQL Exception while executing the
following:SELECT OH.PRODUCT_S
                TORE_ID, PS.STORE_NAME, OI.PRODUCT_ID, PR.INTERNAL_NAME,
OH.ORDER_DATE, OH.STATU
        OFBIZ applications are working fine.
        Sorry if this email disturbs you
        Regard,

Tri
Chairman
www.vssic.com
Viet Nam Solution and Service for Information
vCloudPortal(Portal) & vCloudBusiness(ERP)
FREEmium
Sun Certified Enterprise Architect
+84922446668