Von: Bernat Arlandis
An:ofbiz-user
Antwort an:user@ofbiz.apache.org
Betreff: Moving/deleting blocks in the ecommerce layout
Gesendet: 8. Mrz. 2012 18:48

Hi:

I want to hide and reorder some blocks in the left and right columns of
the main layout in the ecommerce site. Is there a way to do it without
modifying template files? I know it has to be easy to do in the
templates but I'm still new to ofbiz and I'd like to learn best practices.

In case I need to edit the templates, is there a way to override the
default ones so that I don't have to apply patches when I update ofbiz?

Thanks!

--
Bernat Arlandis<ber...@tsolucio.com>
JPL TSolució S.L.

Gesendet mit BlackBerry® Webmail von Telekom Deutschland