Hi Amit,

Please refer Ofbiz tutorial documentation.
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/ofbiz-tutorial-a-beginners-development-guide.html

Thanks&  Regards
Nitesh Suryavanshi

On Monday 19 March 2012 03:39 PM, amitagrawal wrote:
Hi All,

I saw some sample OfBiz applications and I executed them also.

But I am unable to understand the flow.

In other frameworks the flow can easily explained.

But in this I could not.

We are defining the data model in  XML files.
We are not writing any JDBC code. But I want display the data which is in
the
DB on the UI( using JSP or HTML)

In this case I need to interact with the DB.

But No method is given to interact with DB. I am not understanding How we
the
interaction between UI and DB..?

What are the components in OfBiz that are implementing Business Layer?

If Services are implementing the Business Layer then what is the need of
java
source files..?

How much java code we can use in typical OfBiz application..?
How much java code we should actually use if We want to call it as an
efficient OFBiz application ?

Anyone please answer these questions and also suggest me how can I learn
ofBiz
as quickly as possible ?
Thanks and Regards
Amit Agrawal