Mmm... indeed, IIRW something like that has been reported lately. I don't remember if we created a Jira. I will have a look and will create one if needed

Jacques

Jeremy Olmstead wrote:
Well, sort of.  I used the information to initially bulk load data into
Catalog/Category/Product, etc.  It was later that I decided I needed a
different break down on the e-commerce site and that not all products
should be on the web.  I deleted the initial catalog from the web store and
put a new manually created web specific catalog up as the catalog for the
web store.  I actually thought this is all I should have needed to do, but
it didn't work, I still get all of the initial data.  Then I changed the
internal catalog type to View Allow instead of Browse Root and even changed
every category type to Internal instead of catalog.  At least the correct
categories now show up on the left side navigation, but even there, when I
drill down to a specific product and click the product detail link from the
drill down it still shows me the product as if it is from the internal
catalog!  I stopped the server and restarted MySql thinking it was some
kind of caching issue, but I still have the same problem.

Jeremy

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Jacques Le Roux <