You will need to write some JavaScript to create an Ajaxed jQuery dialog.

-Adrian

On 4/12/2012 12:39 PM, Robert2012 wrote:
Hey, thanks for your message. I dont mean a lookup field, I mean sth. like a
layered popup.

I want that after the customer adds sth to basket, that there popups a
window, where erverything outside of it is grey.... In this field I wanna
ask the customer if he wants to continue shopping, or he wants to go to
check out and I want also to show there some interesting items.

I dont mean a normal popup, should be layered.
I hopw you understand what I mean :) (sorry im german)

THanks in advance

Deepak Dixit-2 wrote
Hi Robert,

To use lookup on ftl you have to use htmlTemplate.lookupField macro, you
can find it in ftl file eg. keywordsearchbox.ftl.