  From: Paul Foxworthy [via OFBiz]
  To: devalpatel
  Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 11:28 AM
  Subject: Re: how to use ofBiz service in .Net application?

  Hi Deval,

  .NET WCF can receive a Map from a SOAP service. In .NET terms it's a
Dictionary.

  There's a nice discussion at
http://www.request-response.com/blog/PermaLink,guid,ff5fab81-affb-4b2b-aa67-c80bdfc86cbd.aspx

  Cheers

  Paul Foxworthy

    devalpatel wrote
    Thanks for your suggestion Jacques.

    I have reviewed the issues suggest by you. The issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3299f   contains the
ModelService.java modification, which currently not available in the stable
ofBiz 10.04 version.

    After implementing the modification the ModelService class based on issue
resolution, I am successfully able use the ofBiz service using SOAP and
XML-RPC.

    I would appreciate if you/anyone suggest, how to change a default return
type pf  ofBiz java service..i.e. instead of MAP, how to change the wrapper to
return string as Return type of ofBiz services.  Because it creates problem
while accessing the ofBiz web-service in .Net app as Map  is not supported
there.

    Again Thanks a lot.

    Best regards,

    Deval
  --
  Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
  http://www.cohsoft.com.au/

  Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
  http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/

here.
  NAML