Jacques

From: "Ofbiz 开发" <phoneme...@gmail.com>
All 3 are currently down?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

Hi,

It seems, though he did not annouce it (yet?), Christian finished the
demos rotation. So now we have:

demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org running trunk
demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org running R10.04 (the evolving branch)
demo-old.ofbiz.apache.org R09.04 running  (the frozen branch)

I will update the links on the main site ASAP...