hey guys,

i have a question concerning the use of attributes and futures.

I sell technical products, where I want to show technical specifications in
a table view. just like:

resuolution: 1024x768
luminance: 200cd/m2
reaction time: ....
and so on

I think attributes are the better choose for it. But I want to set the
attributes for the whole category, that my employees which create the new
products, have a template and just need to fill in the data for each
categorie. On that way they do not have to check all the time the other
products to get the attribute names. I want that each product has all the
same attributes in that category and all in the same order.

is that possible? I found attributes for the category, but I think this is
wrong for me, cause they are not shown on the product configuration in that
category.

Has anyone an idea?

Kindly

Robert