May be I didn't get the whole thing, but from what I understand is, either you will need to make a ton of changes or you will need to move to multi tenancy, because there are a lot more ways to access the restricted information.

Thanks&  Regards
Atul Vani
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/
We are the Global Leaders in Apache OFBiz, Google 'ofbiz' and see for yourself.