Hi all ,

I have a screen on which almost 200 products are shown and to get details
of these products I used Cache true in most of the queries. But facing
problem with its behavior , if do clear cache then description , product
name , internal name all shows correct for listed products but after some
time say 1 or 2 days later , products starts showing some other products
name , internal name and description. sometimes the primary product
category description also gets messed up.
so currently doing the clear cache frequently.
Need some suggestion or solution for this problem if anyone faced in past .
Or I am missing something in cache settings.

Regards
Ravindra Mandre
Bangalore