Thanks guys,

Jacques

Ashish Vijaywargiya wrote:
Yes, you are right Adrian. I was thinking to mention R11.04 but then
thought to put R10.04 on that page keeping in mind that currently R10.04
is stable official branch for OFBiz.
Once we have Release11.04 become stable official release
branch(http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html) then I will update that
page and at that time will include JQuery in comparison matrix.

Thanks!