Jacopo Cappellato-4 wrote

> The MRP treats a sales forecast as a sales order; you can enter sales
> forecast from the SFA application.
> When you create a sales forecast:
> * enter the organizationPartyId (this should match the ownerPartyId
> set in the facility for which you will run the mrp)
> * enter the custom time period (its fromDate will be the date of the
> event in MRP)
> * submit the button to create the forecast header
> * click the forecast "details" tab to enter products' forecasts:
> * enter productId and quantity for all the products in this sales
> forecast
>
> Jacopo

Hello, I am a newbie to OFBiz. I want to check the pre-order (or forecast)
function of OFBiz,
I did the steps you listed above, then I run the MRP, but I did not get the
pre-order products on the
MRP result list.
I set the custom period id as a Quarter(4/1-7/1).
Would you please tell me a little more detailed info of the forecast and
MRP.
Thank you in advance.