Make sure the files are in the hot-deploy/hello2/entitydef folder and make sure the file names are correct.

-Adrian

On 5/30/2012 1:54 PM, G.Ben wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem with the entity-model. I've created the 2 files
"entitymodel.xml" and "entitygroup.xml".
When I put "<entity-resource type="model" reader-name="main" loader="main"
location="entitydef/entitymodel.xml"/>
<entity-resource type="group" reader-name="main" loader="main"
location="entitydef/entitygroup.xml"/>  " in the file ofbiz-component.xml and
restart OFBiz, I get an error at the console of Windows you can see it at
the attachements.
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/file/n4632779/Capture.png
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/file/n4632779/capture2.png

Well, I'm sure that the error is coming from adding "entity-ressource ..."
because when I remove it works but I need to see the entities that I
defined.

Thank you for your help !