Hello Arihant,

Tracking number is associated with Shipment.
You have to first approve your order, then click on Quick Ship Entire order
link(or pack your order). It will generate a shipment number for order.
Click on shipment id, it will navigate you to shipment detail page. Click
on route segment tab. Here you can enter tracking number to shipment.

--
Thanks and Regards
Sumit Pandit