Amit,
can not thank you enough for the fast response. I am still lost, and I
believe I am missing something.
The example is talking about creating a new component, but I need to
use existing ones.
It's not clear to me how to call the service and get json response. My
needs is to do something like what is in the article
and get json.
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/using-xmlrpc-as-an-alternative-to-soap.html

Thank you a lot.