Thanx Ankit.

One thing, i'd followed the document and so far have been able to work out
the REST service to perform the ping. However when I add in the
authentication and using the restclient in my firefox to test it, i keep on
getting authentication failed error. The restclient on my firefox is of
version 2.0.3.

I'd added the login.username and login.password on the Request Header
section but it still fails. Any idea why this is not working?

Thanx
FooShyn