From: "Martin Grotzke" <martin.grot...@googlemail.com>
To: <user@ofbiz.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 4:09 PM
Subject: How to send order details to 3rd party email address

Hi,

our use case is that in our shop the user shall be able to configure a
product (Pleated blinds) that is built/packed by an external
manufaturer/packer.

The idea is to send an email to the manufacturer with details regarding
the ordered/configured product and the customer address (for shipment).

How is it possible to setup this workflow in OFBiz?
Would there be a better way to integrate the manufacturer/packer into
this process?

Thanx && cheers,
Martin